Sunday, March 9, 2014

I'm too fast...

YAY! I got all the eagle plushies (I can just feel all you guys yelling at me DX). I couldn't have gotten them so fast without the help of my buddies (giving fair trades instead of those greedy beta trades) and my luck with the claw! I do have some non-rare eagle plushies so if you catch me around Jamaa, I will offer them for (hopefully) less than what others will.
I have heard around Jamaa that AJHQ is releasing a new animal plushie every couple of weeks or so. This is good/bad news because we have to wait for more cool plushies, but we also have time to catch up on eagles! Stay cool plushie collectors!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this blog is awesome. I think this is a great blog. :) THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey do you know they came out with new plushies. They came out with all of them I saw a lot of people who got the whole collection in a day! :O

    ReplyDelete