Saturday, April 12, 2014

Update Lucky #7- 11/12 of the way there! :3

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I got the purple cheetah!
OMZ! I traded a green worn for it, which isn't terrible compared to some greedy collectors (but my readers are never greedy, you guys are the best!) The cheetah set pic will go up shortly. I have one more to go, but it's also pretty mysterious. The green arctic wolf plushie is not common AT ALL. I have seen a lot more purple cheetahs, it's just that they are some how considered more rare than green arctics? I don't know, I've only seen one person who had the green arctic wolf 0_0. How are you guys doing with your collections? Let me know in the comments :3

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just hate how there a couple of greedy collectors they want like a head dress for a new plushie? Anyway awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come look at my plushie collection find out!!
    user: doctorwhotardis118

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a green arctic wolf I believe (with le glove) any offers? Sorry if late!

    ReplyDelete