Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beanie Glitch

Hey Jammers! I have found a glitch that concerns one of our very favorite types of hats...THE BEANIE. If you wear any beanie (I've tried it with different colors) on a penguin, the color of the beanie will change when the penguin breathes in during it's little nap.

I know these are very blurry, but this is what the penguin looks like when it starts sleeping...
and this is how it looks mid breath...


before it returns to normal. I'm not sure if it happens on other animals, but I know it doesn't work on the bunny. If you want to try this glitch out and see if it works on other animals, email me the results at dnarnascifi@gmail.com and your results/pictures could be featured in a future blog post. 

3 comments:

  1. BTW, this has nothing to do with your post! Thank you so much for making a blog about plushies! Although I'm not the best plushie collector, but I sure am glad I know my plushies now! Thanks again! Just so you know, my username is azjammer2050!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how many plushies do you have? I just created a plushie blog yesterday, and I'm will post tips on getting more plushies! https://animaljamplushieblog.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  2. Hey a nice place to collect plushies is at lucyfluffy's den .It has a nice amount of diamond claws I got a DJ otter there.hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete