Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Carnival :D

Hey Jammers! Hyena plushies still aren't out yet, so until then all of my posts will be about weird little things in Jamaa. Lately, I've spending a lot of time at the Summer Carnival. You know that one game, Carnival Darts? One of my techniques for playing that game is to shoot at all the balloons with the letters of "Phantom". Recently, I was able to hit all of those lettered balloons, and apparently you get 10,000 points if you do!
Although you can't see what it looks like in the game after you spell "Phantom", that's how I got such a high score :P Another thing I noticed was that in Dunk-A-Phantom, sometimes you can dunk a golden phantom and that is the score multiplier in that game (golden phantoms in Whack-A-Phantom, golden candies in Candy Catch, and rolling the ball into the highlighted ring in Phantom Ball are also score multipliers). This just was a little tangent about the Summer Carnival because I was bored ;)  The Plushie Comparison page will once again be updated because I'm really bored I've gotten several good reviews :P Have fun Jammers!

1 comment: